Put an end to single use plastic and wrap your lunch in this great eco alternative.
Made from pure linen with a waterproof lining, it is the perfect wrapping solution for all the family.
We love it because :
- Easy to use envelope style with velcro fastening
- Great for picnics, lunches and snacks
- Reusable, over and over again
- Waterproof lined with food grade PUL to avoid any messy leaks
- Wraps can be put in the freezer.
- When out, use as a plate and a napkin.
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage.
- Alternative to cling film and plastic bags.
Machine washable at 30 degrees.
Handmade in the UK
reusable sandwich wrap
Composition :100% linen fabric that carries the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification, PUL fabric.
PUL fabric is CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability. PUL fabric is certified for repeated-use food storage.
Care : Machine washable at 30 degrees.
Size : approx 30 x 30 cm / 11.8 x 11.8 inches
Brand : Helen Round